Efficiency Matters offers an in-depth, top-to-bottom examination of your home. The purpose is to:
Calculate how much energy a home uses in heating/cooling, lighting, appliances and water heating.
Determine where and how much energy is lost through air leaks or poor insulation.
Make custom recommendations for energy upgrades, with estimated savings and costs.
- Interview with home occupants
- Review utility bills
- Air Leakage Test (blower door)
- Insulation levels and R-Values
- Doors and windows (check for leaks and cracks)
- Discuss lighting options(CFL/LED or Incandescent)
- Ventilation (condensation/moisture)
- Recommendations for upgrades
To learn more about how an energy audit typically works, watch the video below
BACK TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES